Spectrophotometer 8 Automatic Model: Spectro UVS-2800
Baseline Stability: The monitoring ratio system enhances baseline stability.
Excellent Resolution: The big-caliber light path enhances the instrument’s energy, reduces its noise and raises its resolution performance.
Automatic successive measurement: The automatic eight-cell sample holder offers the automatic measurement of eight samples in succession. So it can bring about one-touch measurement of the solution of seven samples and a blank.
User-friendly light source: The light source performs an automatic interchange, selectable within the working range of the light source. The socket deuterium lamps and tungsten lamps facilitate light source replacement, simplify maintenance and reduce operation error.
Convenient Display: The large backlit LCD screen displays both photometric values and spectral curves
Full use of Computer Technology: Being computer controlled with compatible with Windows XP, & and 8, using the new UVWin 6.0 UV-VIS application software, offering a wide range of uses and applications.
The key components are all adopted from the world famous manufacturer, such as deuterium lamp, silicon photodiode and holographic grating, which ensures the stabilization and credibility of the Instrument for extended life.
Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
Optical System: Spectro Split Beam Ratio
– Wavelength Range: 190 nm – 1100 nm
– Spectral Bandwidth: 0.5, 1.0 2.0 and 5.0 nm (UVS-2800)
– Wavelength Display: 0.1 nm resolution
– Stray Light: ≤0.12%T (220nm NaI, 340nm NaNO2)
– Wavelength Accuracy: +0.3nm (with automatic wavelength correction)
– Wavelength Reproducibility: +0.2 nm
2) Photometric System: Dual Beam ratio monitoring system (UVS-2800)
– Optical System: The crossed monochromator with the high-resolution, diffraction holographic grating.
– Photometric Method: Transmittance, absorbance, energy and concentration
– Photometric Range: -0.3~3.0 Abs
– Photometric Accuracy: +0.002Abs (0~0.5Abs)
– Photometric Reproducibility: +0.001Abs (0~0.5Abs)
– Baseline Flatness: ±0.002 Abs (200-1100nm)
– Baseline Stability: 0.001Abs/30 min (2 hours warming up, 2nm Bandwidth at 500nm)
-Scanning Speed: 1400nm/min or Selectable
-Interface Card: RS-232/USB
-Detector: Dual Silicon photodiodes
-Photometric Display: -9999 —- 9999
-Photometric Noise: ±0.001Abs (500nm, 30 min warmup)
-Slew rate of Wavelength: 3600nm/min.
-Standard Functionality Photometric, Quantitative, Spectrum and DNA measurements
3) DNA/RNA Measurement:
– Results Printout. Printing of measured data by using HP Deskjet 600/800 series (optional)
4) Mainframe: Compact and standalone spectrophotometer mainframe
– Detector: Silicon photo diode
– Light Source: Socket Deuterium Lamp and Socket Tungsten Halogen Lamp.
– Software Support: RS232/UVWin
– Display: Digital LCD Display
– Sample Chamber: Automatic 8 cell changer
– Size: 520mm, 420mm, 230mm
– Weight: 25Kg
– Power Supply: Switchable 120-230VAC 50-60Hz
There are no reviews yet.