Digital Portable Turbidity Meter Model: TB100
• High-performance portable turbidity meter meets the design criteria in ISO 7027.
• 2 to 5 points calibration using the Formazin Standards.
• Selectable 4 turbidity units, including the NTU, FNU, EBC and ASBC.
• Single measurement mode automatically senses and locks a stable reading.
• Continuous measurement mode can be used for indexing or matching the sample vials.
• Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
• Setup menu allows setting the number of calibration points, resolution, date and time, etc.
• Reset function automatically resumes all settings back to the factory defaults.
• Expanded memory stores or recalls up to 100 data sets.
• USB communication interface for data transfer or connecting a power adapter t
Range:0 to 1100 NTU, 0 to 275 EBC, 0 to 9999 ASBC
Resolution:0.01 (0 to 99 NTU), 0.1 (100 to 999 NTU), 1 (1000 to 1100 NTU)
Accuracy:±2% of reading (0~500 NTU), ±3% of reading (501~1100 NTU)
Calibration Points:2 to 5 points
Calibration Standards:0.02, 10, 200, 500, 1000 NTU
Light Source: Infrared-emitting diode (850nm wavelength)
Detector: Silicon photodiode
Stray Light: <0.02 NTU Sample Volume: 30ml Memory: Stores up to 100 data sets Output: USB communication interface Display: Custom LCD (60×40 mm) Power: 3×1.5V AA batteries or DC5V power adapter Auto-Power Off: 15 minutes after last key pressed Dimensions: 180(L)×85(W)×70(H)mm Weight; 300g