Digital Portable Turbidity Meter Model: TU-2016
* Designed to meet ISO 7027. * NTU ( Nephelometric TURBIDITY Unit ) measuring unit.
* Wide and auto measurement range : 0 to 1,000 NTU.
* High resolution: 0.01 NTU/1 NTU.
* The unique optics structure, enables the instrument to read low value of TURBIDITY to the high level up to 1,000 NTU.
* Four operation buttons and two calibration points, easy operation.
* Jumbo LCD, easy readout.
* Microprocessor circuit assures maximum possible accuracy, provides special functions and features.
* Battery operated for field and on-site testing convenience.
* Data hold function for freezing the desired value on the display.
* Records Maximum and Minimum readings with Recall.
* Heavy-duty & compact housing with hard carrying case, designed for easy carryout & operation.
* Auto shut-off is available to save battery life.
* Application: Test municipal water, food, and beverage water, or other aqueous solution where fluid clarity is important.
Circuit Custom one-chip of microprocessor LSI circuit
Display LCD size : 41 mm x 34 mm
Range 0.00 to 50.00 NTU, 50 to 1,000 NTU
Accuracy ± 5 % F.S. or ± 0.5 NTU
Light source LED, 850 nm.
Light detector Photo diode
Data Hold Freeze the display reading
Memory Recall Maximum & Minimum value
Display Sampling Time Approx. 1 second
Operating Temperature 0 to 50
Operating Humidity Less than 85% R.H.
Power Supply DC 1.5 V battery
Power Current Stand by Approx. DC 3.5 mA
Power Current Testing Approx. DC 36 mA
Dimension 155 x 76 x 62 mm